Accurate Repro, Inc. offers top quality foam board and gator board mounting services. Whether you are producing graphic posters, sales presentations or litigation trial boards, Accurate Repro offers a wide variety of options to suit your needs.
Mounting your display gives it additional durability and makes it ready to hang on any wall or trade show booth. Large and small-format images can be mounted on a variety of different products as seen below. If you are interested in a material not listed, please call to discuss additional options.
- Foam Core (White or Black) This type of material is for short term usage and is the most economical choice.
- Gatorfoam, Gator Board Mounts (White or Black) Gator board mounts are suitable for indoor/outdoor mounting and are easily maintained.
- Sintra A PVC product that gives you strength and flexibility, thus allowing bending. This is an excellent choice for trade show booths that have curvatures.
- Styrene Smooth and bright white, this is ideal for indoor signs, especially for trade shows. It is available in different thickness, 0.020, 0.040 and 0.060.
- Plywood Mounts, MDO These types of mounts are ideal for long term outdoor use, and provide added stability.
Laminating sheets turn flimsy papers into durable, reusable documents that stand up to daily use. Use the sheets to cover a set of phone instructions for your receptionist, laminate a classroom schedule for your students, or create reusable name badges for a monthly networking event. Lamination is king when it comes to protecting your documents and allows them to stand up to daily use. With our advanced specialty laminating services, we can apply pressure sensitive adhesives to a variety of materials, including foams, plastics, rubbers, textiles, and felt. Our knowledgeable staff is equipped to perform a variety of laminating techniques, including one-sided and two-sided lamination, heat, and cold rolls.
Types of Laminate
- Dry erase lamination
- Hot or cold laminating up to 60”
- One or two-sided laminates
- Glossy or luster finishing (UV protection available
- Encapsulation of prints up to 38" (for protection with pliability
Benefits to laminating:
- Scratch proof
- Protection from fading
- Clean from dirt and dust